Fall Meeting 2012
The 2012 ECCC Fall Meeting will be held on Saturday, November 17 at the Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, NJ. The meeting will run from 9--5 and lunch will be provided. Specific location is:
ECCC 2012 Fall Planning Meeting 9am, November 17, 2012 Stevens Institute of Technology Edwin A. Stevens Hall Room 222 (E222) 5th and Hudson Sts Hoboken, NJ
5th Street is the very southern border of campus; there will be a Stevens rider on that corner directing attendees to a designated parking garage, but directions are:
- Follow 5th street east towards the Hudson river. Great views of the city as you drive down this road!
- Continue on 5th as it winds down the hill to the left.
- Another Stevens rider at the garage entrance will give you a hang tag.
From the garage there will be signage directing you to the Edwin A Stevens Building. The meeting is on the 2nd floor, room 222..
These maps highlight the route; click for details:
For any last minute directions, contact Carrick Porter, 609-751-6170.
Final agenda is still to be determined, but emphasized topics are expected to include:
- Conference overview and status
- Organizational directions
- Eligible race promoters
- Development Efforts
- High School racing
- Intro Clinics
- Insurance & liability
- Race promotion
- Road and MTB requirements, best practices
- Host Housing
- Road Scheduling
Rules Change Proposals
All rules change proposals must be emailed to Joe Kopena by Saturday, November 10.