Club Licenses

Once a club is recognized by its school, getting the required USA Cycling Collegiate club license is simple and easy:

  • Download the USA Cycling Club Application and Collegiate Club Eligibility form
  • Fill out the simple, straightforward two page form.
  • Have your club sports administrator complete the second page.
  • Send the completed form to USA Cycling via the address on the form. If you are renewing a license, enclose the $75 club license fee. If you are a first time club, it's free and you're all set!

Once the application is processed, the club should show up on USAC's list of collegiate clubs. Expect this to take a week or so after the form is received. At that point your riders can start purchasing their individual licenses.

Existing clubs can alternatively renew their license online immediately. To do so, any account currently listed as an administrator for the club on can log in and click the "Manage USA Cycling Clubs" link to renew the license. If that link does not appear, the account is not associated with the club as an administrator. Have one of the current administrators designate it as a fellow admin, contact the National Manager to have the account added, or submit the paper form above.

That's it! If you have any questions or problems, contact the Conference Director or National Manager. More information about the process is available on USAC's website.

The Women's A main field at the 2010 Easterns Road Race, hosted by Dartmouth.
The Women's A main field at the 2010 Easterns Road Race, hosted by Dartmouth.
last modified March 25, 2014, at 06:48 PM